Terms - Condition - Privacy
*NOTE: Use of this website denotes your full acceptance of the following terms, including clicking on the 'Add to Cart' buttons.
1. All items remain the property of Norfolk Fine Art until payment is received and cleared in full.
2. Uncleared cheques, transfers and drafts will be subject to a £10.00 surcharge
3. Norfolk Fine Art shall not be liable to the customer or in breach of the contract by any delay or failure to perform any of the obligations in relation to the contract, if such a delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Norfolk Fine Art`s reasonable control, which shall include all forms of industrial action and customs delays.
4.Money back Guarantee: Now you may purchase from our website or catalogues with complete peace of mind. We will and refund your money in full (excluding postage costs) .... Returns - A refund will only be performed on receipt of the undamaged goods within 30 days of receipt by the purchaser.
5. Purchasers from outside the EU are solely responsible for any import taxes or duties levied by the receiving authorities, these charges have not been included in the purchase and shipping prices. Please contact your national customs or tax office for further advice.
6. Condition as stated in descriptions, dimensions shown as height by width and are approximate. PLEASE NOTE the buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and insurance. Adequate packaging is the responsibility of purchaser.
We accept card payments, in GBP only. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else outside of the UK, place your order and your card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency. We accept all Visa and MasterCards and UK debit cards.
When you place an order to purchase a product from the Norfolk Fine Art, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
We have a policy of prompt personal contact.. Please contact us by e mail, telephone or post if you require any assistance.
10. Privacy and Cookies
Privacy and Cookies Policy
We will NEVER pass your details to any third party, ever.
Norfolk Fine Art is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Norfolk Fine Art may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 22nd 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address, telephone number and IP address
- information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer requirements and/or offers.
- Debit or credit card information which we need to pass to a bank or card processing agency for verification. We do not hold or have sight of this payment data which is processed via a secure payment system (PAYPAL) to your bank.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We generally use a mailing program called Mail Chimp which also keeps your data secure, see here
- You may unsubscribe from this service at any time, all of our promotional emails provide an 'unsubscribe' link.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
* We do not accept any data from anyone under 16 years of age.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website or place an order, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you wish to receive periodical newletters from us.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to :
51 Kirkgate Street · Holme · Norfolk · PE36 6LH · UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The majority of our pictures are framed, we do not re-frame them, they are sold with their original frames. Please email us if you require images of the frames. We can also provide a re-framing service, prices on request.