Terms - Condition - Privacy
*NOTE: Use of this website denotes your full acceptance of the following terms, including clicking on the 'Add to Cart' buttons.
1. All items remain the property of Norfolk Fine Art until payment is received and cleared in full.
2. Uncleared cheques, transfers and drafts will be subject to a £10.00 surcharge
3. Norfolk Fine Art shall not be liable to the customer or in breach of the contract by any delay or failure to perform any of the obligations in relation to the contract, if such a delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Norfolk Fine Art`s reasonable control, which shall include all forms of industrial action and customs delays.
4.Money back Guarantee: Now you may purchase from our website or catalogues with complete peace of mind. We will and refund your money in full (excluding postage costs) .... Returns - A refund will only be performed on receipt of the undamaged goods within 30 days of receipt by the purchaser.
5. Purchasers from outside the EU are solely responsible for any import taxes or duties levied by the receiving authorities, these charges have not been included in the purchase and shipping prices. Please contact your national customs or tax office for further advice.
6. Condition as stated in descriptions, dimensions shown as height by width and are approximate. PLEASE NOTE the buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and insurance. Adequate packaging is the responsibility of purchaser.
We accept card payments, in GBP only. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else outside of the UK, place your order and your card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency. We accept all Visa and MasterCards and UK debit cards.
When you place an order to purchase a product from the Norfolk Fine Art, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
We have a policy of prompt personal contact.. Please contact us by e mail, telephone or post if you require any assistance.
10. Privacy and Cookies
We will never pass your details to any third party, ever.
Norfolk Fine Art is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Norfolk Fine Art may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1st 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to :
51 Kirkgate Street · Holme · Norfolk · PE36 6LH · UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The majority of our pictures are framed, we do not re-frame them, they are sold with their original frames. Please email us if you require images of the frames. We can also provide a re-framing service, prices on request.